Using Mobiles Whilst Driving #%×*heads...

The only way to stop it would be some kind of electrical interference fitted to the vehicle that blocks the signal. Ok it wouldn't stop cyclists but I find if you swerve towards them they usually drop the phone anyway.

It will certainly bring much needed revenue for on-the-spot fines. £100 for being caught by visual evidence would sought most of it out.

Points and bans after, then short jail term for repeated offences.

I reckon loads on this site are pretty guilty of using mobile while driving!

An amazingly powerful ad, that.
Agreed

The amount of drivers who veer towards me on the road at the mo is just puzzling and then at the last min they correct themselves and I'm guessing it's cos they're on fecking facebook to see what some half wit is having for tea or to see who's doing their ironing.

I'd love to have a Sherman tank and steam roller all over the feckers

Agreed

The amount of drivers who veer towards me on the road at the mo is just puzzling and then at the last min they correct themselves and I'm guessing it's cos they're on fecking facebook to see what some half wit is having for tea or to see who's doing their ironing.

I'd love to have a Sherman tank and steam roller all over the feckers

Spent today driving up to Matlock and back in a van and was amazed at the amount of people doing the same thing. Swerving all over the shop, correcting at the last minute...etc etc.

Strange that the younger end always appear to be looking to their right knee whilst driving down the road, obviously on social media.

Same with those drivers who have "magic hands". You know - the one's that glow in the dark when they cup them round their right ear - very cleaver - not.

Really they are just selfish cunts who don't care if they have an accident and hurt someone. They'd deny it of course but they clearly think their phone antics are more important than road safety. And of course point it out to them and you get the finger/abuse/threats like its YOUR fault !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.