Utd-away tickets for sale or wanted (merged)

Santiago Street . said:
De Niro

I totally agree about tout scum being banned and the principle of face value tickets.

But people would have to be very naive to believe that all tickets traded after initial contact on here are at face value - just read the cup final ticket thread.

It's simple economics - if someone has something I want at a price I'm prepared to pay how can that be wrong ?

Anyway, I'm after a ticket for OT you got any spare pal ? :)
got a spare

£25000

squirtyflower said:
Santiago Street . said:
De Niro

I totally agree about tout scum being banned and the principle of face value tickets.

But people would have to be very naive to believe that all tickets traded after initial contact on here are at face value - just read the cup final ticket thread.

It's simple economics - if someone has something I want at a price I'm prepared to pay how can that be wrong ?

got a spare

£25000

Reported

Santiago Street . said:
squirtyflower said:
Santiago Street . said:
De Niro

got a spare

£25000

Reported
so you do think its wrong then?

or perhaps there's degrees of wrongdoing in your book?

santiago street = mr flip flop

Santiago Street . said:
squirtyflower said:
Santiago Street . said:
De Niro

got a spare

£25000

Reported

:)

Santiago Street . said:
De Niro

i agree things will go on but there's no need for us to aid and abet them.

when we left maine road i had given my season ticket up and could not get a ticket for the last game. i paid 250 quid for one but it was off e bay not here.
that was my perogative but it left an awful taste in my mouth.
i often found tickets for blues, and apart from a charity auction a couple years back always at face value.

i understand your point though.

Hi there,

Would love, absolutely love a ticket or two tickets for the game for my bros birthday.

Understand cant pay more than face value but will supply as much hospitality as anyone can wish.

Ta
Sam

I'll take a ticket or two for Utd. Would be wrong not to really. Ill await a hundred pm's or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.