Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fucking derby.

We go balls out to beat them.

Play the kids at the inevitable trip to Klanfield should we win.

'Ere,Ere. Just a win please,no injuries,no cards no problem.

We've already given them a lesson in football this Autumn.

THEN.....'Fergusons right Maureen is shite'...'Ferguson's right Maureen is shite'

Sorry but anyone who thinks this is a 'must win' is way off mark. I'd rather win at WBA all day long. We have to prioritise and this is 4th on a list of 4. There are two huge games in the next six days and they are far more important. I'd love us to win but I won't be heartbroken if we don't.

Aside from peps first ever team sheet i've not looked foward to and been so nervous about this one
giphy.gif

A creative blue should make and sell hundreds of Alan Partridge face masks on elastic to take the piss out of PEG the miserable lonely old hotel dweller

I'm not sure how the fuck you've gotten that from my comment. I'm saying Pep doesn't care, because (whisper it) Pep's not Mancunian and the league cup is 4th on his list of priorities.

He doesn't care about humiliating Mourinho, he doesn't care that we would all love to pile more misery onto the meltdown currently going on at Old Trafford.

He wants to win the league and the champions league, and he'll rotate heavily because the game against West Brom is probably more important to him.
And he would be 100% correct.

Sorry but anyone who thinks this is a 'must win' is way off mark. I'd rather win at WBA all day long. We have to prioritise and this is 4th on a list of 4. There are two huge games in the next six days and they are far more important. I'd love us to win but I won't be heartbroken if we don't.

This is an opportunity to put the skids right under them, there will be hell up if we beat them which wont be drowned out by the bleating about it being a tin pot trophy. This game is as important as the next two, infact given the opposition its more important, the day not beating that lot is not important is the day i will no longer be blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.