Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif
200w.gif

This is an opportunity to put the skids right under them, there will be hell up if we beat them which wont be drowned out by the bleating about it being a tin pot trophy. This game is as important as the next two, infact given the opposition its more important, the day not beating that lot is not important is the day i will no longer be blue.
So you'd be happy to win tonight and lose the next two? That's the small minded attitude they used to laugh at. They are no longer the be all and end all for us. Sure it's a derby but I wouldn't give a shit if we lost tonight and then won the league.

Don't agree.The mindset should be for the manager and the whole squad to go all out and win every game. I don't want to lose tonight.

Do you honestly think im suggesting we dont want to win. Me personally I would take a win tonight over saturday, but they will play a stronger side than us.. IMO

Don't get the logic with people making out this isn't important. 5 games with no win, our biggest rivals, potential silverware, confidence booster needed for us, I'd say it's pretty damned important.

Sorry but anyone who thinks this is a 'must win' is way off mark. I'd rather win at WBA all day long. We have to prioritise and this is 4th on a list of 4. There are two huge games in the next six days and they are far more important. I'd love us to win but I won't be heartbroken if we don't.
My thinking too.

I'd like to win to damage Man Utd, but as far as City are concerned, beating WBA and getting a point (at least) from Barca is bigger. Ideally I hope we play the kids and beat them. More likely we play the kids and get beat, but if that means we are more likely to beat WBA then that's what we should do.

This is an opportunity to put the skids right under them, there will be hell up if we beat them which wont be drowned out by the bleating about it being a tin pot trophy. This game is as important as the next two, infact given the opposition its more important, the day not beating that lot is not important is the day i will no longer be blue.
It is important, but not at the expense of our or own chances in our priority competitions. We shouldn't get sidetracked from our own objectives.

And he would be 100% correct.

Bollocks.....this is a game at the swamp against Manchester United, yes those swamp dwelling red twats. Remember them? Remember who they are what they stand for if we lose to them and you dont wake up tomorrow feeling sick to the stomach then in my most humble opinion then deep down you dont get being a blue. Worry about WBA when these wankers have been well and truly put to the sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.