Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its important we start finishing off chances, weve averaged 0.5 goals in the last 4 games. Tonights a must win for both teams, imagine what loosing would do for us going away at West Brom. Lets beat these and put them in their place.

Yeah I don't get being a blue....after 43 years as a season ticket holder.

Well fair enough...you have my full respect for that, but sorry mate we will have to agree to disagree because your 43 years servitude as you will recall has surely involved rather too much swamp induced misery therefore only strengthens my opinion and i think you should know better.

Bollocks.....this is a game at the swamp against Manchester United, yes those swamp dwelling red twats. Remember them? Remember who they are what they stand for if we lose to them and you dont wake up tomorrow feeling sick to the stomach then in my most humble opinion then deep down you dont get being a blue. Worry about WBA when these wankers have been well and truly put to the sword.

I will go along with this

Hate them with a passion, can't even think of any time I don't want to humiliate and soundly beat them, always lend my support to whoever is playing them.

Could.nt agree more, some absolute bloody rubbish being spoken on here, I sadly wont be there tonight and rarely go to games these days but ffs no wonder the atmosphere is shit at the Etihad if half the fans there dont have a burning desire to stuff the red shite above all else at any given opportunity.
Totally agree, when did not giving a fuck about beating these rag ****s become normal to so many.

well said. I hate the bastards so bad if we lose I'm willing twat every red Cnut there is at work tomorrow lol but I know it won't come to that as we will smash um 4 nil. Come on you blues.

We should have just thrown the game at Swansea if we can't cope with tonight. Play full strength to win tonight then chuck it in next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.