Utd v City post match

top fucking bitterness

Rags are agreeing with her

Beijing red4life best on twitter though back upsetting them ****s

Mourinho is just making himself look even sillier with the penalty claims. As clear a dive as you will ever see, every pundit has said so.
35% possession, their lowest at home since 2004, 100 odd million on the Belgium Bony (whilst Salah who he let go at Chelsea is tearing up defences) and lucky to have the score at 1-2 and just the 4 yellows, a higher wage bill than us and spent as much as us but so far off us as a club, yep we were lucky according to him

A quick scout over to the caff and they are all praying for the return of the prodigal son and messiah that shall be called Pogbaa. They would have won with him you know.
I like the shouts of Mourinho Out. Some very unhappy people there.

I don't want anyone here who used to support United. Once you're bad, you're bad - fuck off you aint wanted.

What a day. I sweated, twisted and turned, and yet again this team was cool and dealt with it. I've nothing further to add.

Good, if not great performance. United are so fucking boring and negative. Even playing with 4 "attackers" they were barely a threat. Their only tactic is to just hoof the ball forward and chase after it, there's no plan B. I wasn't counting but I don't think they had more than 4 or 5 touches in our box today. That's a disgrace, especially at home. Thought that we were really lacking a killer edge today and that's what kept it a 3 or 4-1 game.

Shout out to Mangala who saved us more than once today and played well. He gets a lot of grief but as a 4th choice CB I think he's fine in more physical games, or against teams that play this Mourinho/Pulis brand of football. It pains me to say it but the biggest problem is Vinny, who just can't stay fit, so Mangala is effectively our primary backup CB. Delph looked better going forward but 1 or 2 crucial mistakes defensively.

Thought the ref had an awful first 10 minutes (Yellow for Walker 3 mins in and then nothing for Matic for a worse challenge 5 mins after?), but credit where credits due, didn't get anything wrong the rest of the game. Let the game flow as much as possible and didn't miss any calls.

The dive by Herrera was laughable. Tried to initiate contact and I'm still not sure Otamendi ever touched him. Only a few years ago that would've been given no doubt, the times they are a changin'

Even diehard Manure fans will have been massively embarrassed by Maureen's pathetic comments. Merry Xmas !!!!!!

Been thinking the same. He's turned into a right hard case since he shaved his head! Time to make him permanent captain?
Silva has always been a tough bastard. It's just he's not as angelic looking anymore.

He's courage is shown by constantly looking for the ball to ease pressure on his team mates. He really is a quality player and person. A credit to himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.