Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

I can see "Richard dunnes own goal"point of view on this
For the ordinary fan not wanting a season card and just choosing a few games it is pretty expensive. What was it £60 notes for Chelsea and probably £50 for the next cat b matches?

It is ridiculous but it seems every other top club are similar in prices, we have to praise city in the way they have priced up seasoncards though and I guess we can't expect them to do everything cheap.

Hope i dont get shot down in flames for this, but i think city have missed a trick, that could have helped citys away fans, west ham are the 1st of many clubs to take a reduced allocation, and now city are selling those seats at 30 quid for members, why didnt they just offer west ham the whole away section for 30 quid on the guarentee they would offer city fans a reciprocal deal at upton park, we could have done the same with watford, and a host of other clubs to come, the away end is always full at a reasonable not too cheap price, and city fans dont end up paying 60 quid to go to upton park, which is the price this season,
Perhaps I'm missing your point but isn't the reason that City only charged £30 for the unused away block is that that is all we charged the WHU fans that did come?

its simple just bring the price down of a match ticket and have pay on the gate fans will come back and like many on here would love to pop into the pub for a beer with your mates then somebody says we are going to the game you coming next thing 10 or so are all walking up to the game

but I don my hat to Manchester city with this offer but I think its more of a 1 season wonder like a pusher selling his drugs for cheap knowing you will have to come back for more and more and when your winning silverware and playing great football your hooked

what is the timescale of getting your £299 season ticket after the order been placed I know you don't get to pick your seats and all that and heard stuff about it could be not in in the new level 3 but I don't care I would sit on the roof to watch man city play each week for £299

I hate to say this but credit to Dismal for predicting that the Club would sell more bargain season cards.

I agree with Posters who say the match day ticket prices should be reduced, rather than just the season cards. I hope the £299ers come to every game but there is a danger of people just picking half the games at those prices and we replicate the no shows we see in the family stand!

Wonder if the more £299 tickets we sell the more empty seats for the minor games?

Pissing down and freezing with a £50 ticket you'd turn up but value holders from miles away may think fuck it for some games.

I live 55 miles away but unless there's a bloody good reason I'll be at every game.
Very excited about my season card because I couldn't afford £46 pound each match and my wife would have left me for spending that kind of cash !!!

I live 55 miles away but unless there's a bloody good reason I'll be at every game.
Very excited about my season card because I couldn't afford £46 pound each match and my wife would have left me for spending that kind of cash !!!

Fair comment mate, I was just thinking how the family stand struggles on some games, I'm sure you're chuffed to bits.

Hopefully everyone turns up for the West Ham game and we get another record crowd (for the Etihad).

I'm glad some deserving Blues have picked up a bargain!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.