Van hits crowd in Barcelona

So sad. Have they caught all suspects?

Sadly I don't think we will ever stop this. Will be just part of our everyday life from now on and will undoubtably get worse.
Maybe, maybe not. Spain went through this for decades with ETA and they eventually stopped, we went through it with the IRA and they eventually stopped, Al Qaida have been pretty dead since ISIS became the cool new brand for radicalised muslims. I don't see it ending any time soon, but history shows these terrorist groups don't usually last forever. Some other cunts usually turn up though

Maybe, maybe not. Spain went through this for decades with ETA and they eventually stopped, we went through it with the IRA and they eventually stopped, Al Qaida have been pretty dead since ISIS became the cool new brand for radicalised muslims. I don't see it ending any time soon, but history shows these terrorist groups don't usually last forever. Some other cunts usually turn up though

These wont go away, these attacks will get worse bigger and more frequent in every part of Europe. It is very simply a price that will have to be paid for multicultural society. That I am afraid is a fact that will not go away. Take a look at centuries of history and dont come the bit about how we are much more advanced and educated in 2017, because we are not at all.

We will try to justify it all by holding concerts, lighting stadiums up, lighting candles and laying flowers, and laughably claiming to all being brought together (utter bollocks that bit is). None of which will do a blind bit of good for those slaughtered by these people, only the droves of bleeding hearts claiming to be shocked

The answer...fuck knows.

Spanish police say they have killed four people in Cambrils to stop what they say was a second attempted attack after an earlier one in Barcelona.

Police warned people to stay off the streets, with shots reported in the port of Cambrils.

Thirteen people died and dozens were injured when a van ploughed into crowds in Barcelona's Las Ramblas area on Thursday afternoon.

Spain's Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said it was a "jihadist attack".

Another attacker was injured by the police gunfire in Cambrils, a police spokeswoman said.

Spanish media reported that the Cambrils attackers struck several people with a van early on Friday morning, leaving them injured, in what appeared to be an attempt to replicate the Barcelona attack.
4 suspected terrorists dead and 1 seriously injured ... is that the end of this one ?
See my post just BH.

I blame the politicians for these attacks.
They must shoulder a lot of blame for making Europe an open door for anybody.
I fear for our children in the coming years living in this horrible world.

I blame the politicians for these attacks.
They must shoulder a lot of blame for making Europe an open door for anybody.
I fear for our children in the coming years living in this horrible world.

And the left and media who have made it impossible to discuss facts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.