Van hits crowd in Barcelona

Yes seriously. The people who blow themselves up are the drones. The idiotic easily impressionable exploitable youth. I know people want to beleive that the people who blow themselves up are hardcore radicals. They are NOT they are the dunce of the extremist class. The easily led bottom feeders. I beleive whole heartedly that if some influencial Muslim footballer had a presence on social media debunking ISIS and extremist ideology then these european born jihadists would not be so easy to create.

Not sure this is the case. Certainly some are drones but many of the British terrorists are highly educated. For example, the guys who tried to bomb Glasgow airport and Tiger Tiger were all nhs doctors. My sister in law is a teacher in Leeds and one of her colleagues was one of the group that blew up the underground. Generalisations are often wrong, and I suspect Jihadists come from many different backgrounds. A Muslim neighbour of mine, while saying he would never inflict violence, says that Muslims have a right to do it, as "the West is at war with us".

Sorry, no solutions, but religion of all types has a lot to answer for.

We're here, sadly yet again, discussing islamist terrorism. There have been innumerable discussions on this same
depressing topic and what appears to happen each and every time whenever anyone gets close to the fundamental problems
that apply to the religion in question, eventually someone will throw in 'You can't stigmatise 2.2 billion people,' or 'The vast
majority of muslims are peaceable people,' a fact that ,I'm sure, each of us on here are perfectly cognisant of.
Nowhere on this thread, to my knowledge, has anyone ever blamed the entire world population of muslims for the all
too frequent attacks being witnessed, yet it's always used to shut down discussion, and then we get the usual suspects
asking for the board controller to ban people who appear to have approached the topic from an angle that the recipients of
the posts take exception to.
There is now, no other comparable group on earth perpetrating these heinous acts in the numbers that we're seeing, these murderers
infect virtually every country in Europe, have very large adherents in Africa, namely Nigeria, Sudan, Eritrea, Kenya and more.
There are large groups in Indonesia and the far east, in fact, very few major population centres on earth, with the
possible exception of China, are free of them.
Isis itself attracted more than 1500 from Britain alone, yet we're constantly told that the problem is down to a very tiny number;
in fact, the numbers are very large indeed,
not in relation to the numbers of muslim faith, agreed, but this constant comparison
to the worldwide followers in terms of percentages is now becoming hackneyed, and folk are getting tired of being told
that they're islamaphobes (whatever that is), by simply stating uncomfortable truths.
Hate speech is vilifying the whole demographic as terrorist sympathisers, and I for one most certainly hate this type,
we all have muslim friends and colleagues, nobody wants people or mosques attacked or for our fellow Brits to feel
intimidated or threatened, and thankfully, it rarely does, but denial of facts, like those produced in Phillips' report
certainly won't help matters.

Well said. Well said indeed.

Not sure this is the case. Certainly some are drones but many of the British terrorists are highly educated. For example, the guys who tried to bomb Glasgow airport and Tiger Tiger were all nhs doctors. My sister in law is a teacher in Leeds and one of her colleagues was one of the group that blew up the underground. Generalisations are often wrong, and I suspect Jihadists come from many different backgrounds. A Muslim neighbour of mine, while saying he would never inflict violence, says that Muslims have a right to do it, as "the West is at war with us".

Sorry, no solutions, but religion of all types has a lot to answer for.

I find it funny that you consider Doctors to be smart people. Most GP's Doctors are in bed with which ever pharmaceutical company will buy them the nicest car. Academic qualifications are no qualifier to suggest that a person is beyond indoctrination. I bet there were millions of Doctors, especially teachers and other professionals that were ready to burn books and zieg hiel with the rest of them in 30s 40s Germany.

Anybody who is willing to blow themself up and murder for any cause is clearly a drone. If the people spreading the ideology were blowing themselfs up terrorism would be over pretty damn quickly.

I find it funny that you consider Doctors to be smart people. Most GP's Doctors are in bed with which ever pharmaceutical company will buy them the nicest car. Academic qualifications are no qualifier to suggest that a person is beyond indoctrination. I bet there were millions of Doctors, especially teachers and other professionals that were ready to burn books and zieg hiel with the rest of them in 30s 40s Germany.

Anybody who is willing to blow themself up and murder for any cause is clearly a drone. If the people spreading the ideology were blowing themselfs up terrorism would be over pretty damn quickly.

Sorry, not good enough. Just saying doctors are corrupt is no sort of argument. You called bombers...... idiotic.....dunces, inter alia. People who commit any kind of murder are not, by definition, mad or stupid, even though we might think they are. They have many and varied motivations, which seem rational to them.

Another example: a hospital consultant I know well believes that many of the terrorist plots uncovered in Britain are not real, but made up by the security forces to re-enforce an anti Muslim agenda. I would not call him stupid, but people believe what they want to believe, and religion engenders this kind of irrational belief. He has lived here for over 30 years, btw.

Sorry, not good enough. Just saying doctors are corrupt is no sort of argument. You called bombers...... idiotic.....dunces, inter alia. People who commit any kind of murder are not, by definition, mad or stupid, even though we might think they are. They have many and varied motivations, which seem rational to them.

Another example: a hospital consultant I know well believes that many of the terrorist plots uncovered in Britain are not real, but made up by the security forces to re-enforce an anti Muslim agenda. I would not call him stupid, but people believe what they want to believe, and religion engenders this kind of irrational belief. He has lived here for over 30 years, btw.

Yes it is good enough. No you don't provide a definition. Please stop with the mass conspiracy rubbish before it starts. There is no anti muslim agenda, if there were then why would so many muslims be able to live and work here happily, build mosques, schools hold councils and so many other things. The notion of an anti muslim conspiracy is moronic and insulting.

Moving on, anybody willing to blow themself up in the name of a belief or an idea is im sorry to say it again, STUPID. There is rational, logic, intelligence many many factors preventing every day people like us from blowing outselves up. Academic achievement is NO indicator of outright intelligence, mearly the ability to regurgitate academic input.

Ok, if I've been wooshed, fair enough. It's not uncommon for people to try and shut down opposing views online though, rather than debate the issue at hand.
I'm one of those guardian reading types buts it's especially prevalent amongst a certain leftist demographic.

Ok, if I've been wooshed, fair enough. It's not uncommon for people to try and shut down opposing views online though, rather than debate the issue at hand.
I'm one of those guardian reading types buts it's especially prevalent amongst a certain leftist demographic.

The extreme left or SJW morons are just as bad as the extreme right. I abhore both however I wont ever try to stop them from having their opinion, debate is always healthy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.