Var debate 2019/20

Honestly, I don't give a shit whether the decisions are contentious or even proved to be wrong, the reason VAR should be fucked off is because it's ruined OUR game.

OUR game. Not the footballing authorities, not the media, not even club owners.

It's fucking ours & we want it back!

Honestly, I don't give a shit whether the decisions are contentious or even proved to be wrong, the reason VAR should be fucked off is because it's ruined OUR game.

OUR game. Not the footballing authorities, not the media, not even club owners.

It's fucking ours & we want it back!

Mike Riley and his mob have taken over the game. Everyone is dismayed and action needs to be taken now to push these megalomaniacs out of the way. They have destroyed football. Someone needs to ask why Riley et al have been allowed to impose a completely different interpretation of VAR on English football than the one set out by FIFA. This is no accident and questions need to be asked.

Mike Riley and his mob have taken over the game. Everyone is dismayed and action needs to be taken now to push these megalomaniacs out of the way. They have destroyed football. Someone needs to ask why Riley et al have been allowed to impose a completely different interpretation of VAR on English football than the one set out by FIFA. This is no accident and questions need to be asked.

Take a short-cut to the solution. Riley should be sacked immediately. He must have some powerful sponsors for it not to have happened already.

We need a full on proper protest.
Not just city fans but fans of all prem clubs .
Stay outside the ground for say 10 minutes .
If not a lot of people will be staying away for good.
Myself been one.
I didnt go today because of var and I'm glad I didnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.