Veganism

Had a fucking beautiful T-binge this evening.

Fed what was left of it to my dog and cat and I’m an animal person.

I meant worth it to your taste buds and as to what you're doing with your life. I am sure you're out there curing cancer and stuff.

I meant worth it to your taste buds and as to what you're doing with your life. I am sure you're out there curing cancer and stuff.
You are some sort of tedious fucker aren't you?

I don't see many people slating vegans for their choice, but why are some of you, the worst fucking people alive, for trying to shove your views down others throats?

Enjoy your bran flakes tomorrow morning, I'm gonna tuck into a bacon sandwich.

Eat what you eat, and leave us to eat what we do.

You are some sort of tedious fucker aren't you?

I don't see many people slating vegans for their choice, but why are some of you, the worst fucking people alive, for trying to shove your views down others throats?

Enjoy your bran flakes tomorrow morning, I'm gonna tuck into a bacon sandwich.

Eat what you eat, and leave us to eat what we do.

'The worst fucking people alive' ! Fucking hell... get real you lunatic.

You just don't get it do you? your taste buds create victims. Yeah, they're not human, but I reckon they don't want their throats slit.

I see this thread has been bumped, I thought it was because that Aussie veggie criminal (virtual terrorist) had been touring the Uk gobbing off........... but no, he seems to have slipped under the radar, like the rest of his cronies who attack farmers mob handed.

I always remember those wonderful animal lib people who released a load of caged Mink.............. Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom and now they are decimating the indegenious wildlife ............ and have no natural predators so they are multiplying, yeh great result. Anyway i have just had steak pudding and chips. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm steak pudding whats not to like.

'The worst fucking people alive' ! Fucking hell... get real you lunatic.

You just don't get it do you? your taste buds create victims. Yeah, they're not human, but I reckon they don't want their throats slit.

I reckon we don't want to have to put up with you bleating on all the time, we still have to...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.