Victor Andrade (Santos)

It isn't going to happen this summer because he does n't turn 18 until September 30th, and FIFA has banned international transfers of minors. Would be pointless signing him now anyway, let him develop and then move in, can't see him leaving Brazil for another two years at least.

BringBackSwales said:
Not sure how he would qualify under Govt restrictions, not made the necessary international appearances? Does young age help?

Anderson got his on the basis of "exceptional young talent".

I hope you didn't hurt yourself rolling around laughing...

Youngster who has shown some class so far. He'd be a work in progress but I would take the gamble.

Brazil's biggest problem right now is lots of young players end up going for big pay days in europe or China after a couple half decent seasons then fall of the face of the planet as they don't give a fuck anymore. The culture is all wrong for them at the moment, I'd be hesitant.

Signed this lad on FIFA all the time, loved him! He becomes class in it so sign him up Txiki

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.