Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

johnwood21 said:
Jay,
any latest update in terms of tickets out there?
Arriving Wed on Spike's trip with no ticket and don't wanna be disappointed!

Hi John

2 of is doing same on weds. We get dropped off at bout 3 in villareal so will be heading up to ground to buy tickets mate.

Then on the ale

C u at airport

Lee Gally said:
johnwood21 said:
Jay,

Hi John

2 of is doing same on weds. We get dropped off at bout 3 in villareal so will be heading up to ground to buy tickets mate.

Then on the ale

C u at airport

Hi Lee,
billy no mates for the trip, but used to that for Europe - although my daughter hates me for going alone!!

Have a good trip fella, let's hope the tickets pan out.

jay_mcfc said:
johnwood21 said:
Jay,

You'll not be disappointed. It's 100% confirmed that they are selling 4 tickets to each season ticket holder for 8€ a pop but don't let that worry you. There are still a few thousand left from €60+ at the official outlets and on top of that there will be plenty of touts selling these €8 ones for a nice profit. Everyone will get in, I'm convinced of that.

Some Spanish touts will end up with no money and no tickets ....

Tried going to the Villarreal shop in Castellon earlier to see if I could get tickets, but its a public holiday in Spain today so it was shut

Oldelpaso said:
Tried going to the Villarreal shop in Castellon earlier to see if I could get tickets, but its a public holiday in Spain today so it was shut

Fuck! Didn't even think about that. Hope all those people that were going to go today can go tomorrow!

Only in Spain can tickets go on sale 6 days before a game, 3 of which are either bank holiday or weekend and another day is Halloween!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.