Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Unacceptabbe away performances. Cardiff, Stoke, Villa.

Which one of them will finish in top 10? None of them probably. Vs Stoke 4 we didnt lose but they had some very good chances while we created fuck all in that match.

Even if we would win all of our home matches (we certainly wont) that wouldnt be enough for the title given our away form.

Chelsea having some issues, United clearly having some issues, we could run away with a 6-7 points lead and keep getting this awful away results. So angry...

Unreal mistakes by the defence, did it matter Kompany is back? Because if we have Garcia in there instead of Kompany we say its because Kompany is out, no leader at the back etc. Well that doesnt matter anymore away from home...
Nastasic is horrible this season by the way, he is a liability, its clear to see, no wonder I hear rumours about other good CB in January, Nastasic could be 3rd or 4th CB from then on...

Simply awful, we didnt put away our good chances in first half, should be 2-0 up at least, I cant belive we were 1-0 up vs Cardiff and went on to lose 3-2 then today we were 1-0 up then 2-1 up and lost it again.

Just read a report that says we capitulated. Sounds about right. It's as if we turn up to place expecting to win and then look all forlorn and hurt when smaller clubs have a go at us. Not a good start to the campaign, even with the win against manure last week.

Call Bobby Manc if you want and yes I did at times but this would NOT have happened under him.
Shocking

Poor performance yet again outdone by shit away from home. Pellers has a lot to learn he has to take the flack for that pile of shit today.

pudge said:
Shouldn't have taken Nasri off, Navas for Milner straight swap.

Completely agree .... thought Pellegrini got that wrong. Only thing is that at the time we were winning and we have Bayern coming up. Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:
The worst thing about that game is we were excellent except for the three goals. Unlike against Cardiff and Stoke where we were poor. Milner's broke the "Headless Chicken" meter today.

How I saw it too ... we were excellent despite the goals we conceded. A typical City day. I'm so disappointed. Thought we played with purpose, tempo, intensity. All the things we normally lack away from home.

agree, but this'll be totally lost on here (understandably so, admittedly)

SWP's back said:
LoveCity said:
The worst thing about that game is we were excellent except for the three goals. Unlike against Cardiff and Stoke where we were poor. Milner's broke the "Headless Chicken" meter today.
I agree, we were excellent and somehow lost but I remember Chelsea losing their only game of one season away at us when we had one shot (the penalty) on target and were murdered,

These things happen and it is football, but this message will be lost in the clamour of thundercunts to prove how little they know about football on this thread.

Can only agree with this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.