Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's best for everyone if he leaves. We're a defender down permanently, can't keep carrying him.
Really??!?
Vincent should be encouraged to stay as part of the set up even if his playing time is limited. He is the first Captain of our successful new era and should be offered a career path to management (if he wants that). I hate to use this as an example, but a look back to Liverpool's sustained success in the 70s/80s shows the strength of promoting from within.

But that is what the other poster said, so Wow indeed, the new way to treat former heroes or to others still current heroes, you have become injury prone get out and don't let the door hit you on the arse as you do it, it is a stinking attitude, there are a million better ways to say it but what can we expect, it was the same in the Zabs thread, a man who has and still does put his body on the line for the team, so sad what some fans have become imo.

Reminds me of a thread on here slagging scum fans off for turning on Giggs and their other relics, we gave them shit for it but well, here we are ourselves.

This

Really??!?
Vincent should be encouraged to stay as part of the set up even if his playing time is limited. He is the first Captain of our successful new era and should be offered a career path to management (if he wants that). I hate to use this as an example, but a look back to Liverpool's sustained success in the 70s/80s shows the strength of promoting from within.
Vinny has been effectively frozen out of all things city since pep came,carnt remember last time we saw him in his roll of club captain.
Think he gave an interview in China was the last I can remember..
Does he even tweat stuff anymore ?

Selling Kompany is not that easy, who would take him anyway considering his age, wages + injury record? No one. Think he will see out his contract regardless but may be a 5th choice or 4th choice at best centre back from next season onwards, because I think we will sign a left footed CB to compliment Stones. Laporte was the one, who knows if we go back for him.

Selling Kompany is not that easy, who would take him anyway considering his age, wages + injury record? No one. Think he will see out his contract regardless but may be a 5th choice or 4th choice at best centre back from next season onwards, because I think we will sign a left footed CB to compliment Stones. Laporte was the one, who knows if we go back for him.
I get the feeling pep wants him away from the club

Barca prob not the best game for Kompany to return in.......with their front 3 he is most likely to dive in and injure himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.