Violence at Euro 2016

What makes me laugh about the whole chair throwing skill is that nobody seems able to throw a chair more than 10 yards, yet no one gets within 20 yards before throwing their chair woefully short.
On that video that was posted yesterday, one England fan comes running out of the pub and chucks a table, presumably at the French who are by now about 50 yards away. Predictably, it goes about 8 yards and hits another England fan.

Should be an Olympic sport. I mean, what practical purpose do the javelin and shot put serve in this day and age? A well hurled piece of garden furniture is far more 21s century.

Just got back after following Wales, no trouble among Wales fans. Most England fans were tidy although a large number of your support are EDL type fuckwits sadly.

I do have to laugh at the English and their media though, you were all up for the fight in Marseille on Thursday and Friday, terrorising locals, burning cafes down and singing songs about ISIS but when someone stands up to you you all cry like babies. You wanted a fight and the Russians obliged, you wanted to act the brit abroad hardman and the locals of Marseille stood up to you, you wanted to throw bottles around the place and the police took a stand.

England do not rule the world anymore.

So that's why you Welsh,Scots,and Irish hate us so much....ahhhh right,you were brought up thinking we ruled the world eh ?? mmmmmmm that is news to me,as I've never known us to rule the world,maybe you could be confusing it with being on our island maybe,you know having to obey English law and that,anyway from a football side of things you are probably still hurting at the fact at what happened last Thursday,just a guess,stick to the sport your meant to be good at,but then again they are not very good at that neither at the moment are they.....pffftttt rule the world

What makes me laugh about the whole chair throwing skill is that nobody seems able to throw a chair more than 10 yards, yet no one gets within 20 yards before throwing their chair woefully short.

its what you call a handbag stand off. i`ve seen some of the punches thrown when 10 or 15 have found someone alone and would imagine its the first time most have ever tried to hit anybody.

they girls that use to wait on trafford road in the 60`s for visiting fans would have ran these soft arses off

its what you call a handbag stand off. i`ve seen some of the punches thrown when 10 or 15 have found someone alone and would imagine its the first time most have ever tried to hit anybody.

they girls that use to wait on trafford road in the 60`s for visiting fans would have ran these soft arses off
I can imagine them getting home next week and telling their mates how they beat up a defensless student and threw chairs at some French kids. Pretty pathetic all round really.

I'm struggling to get my head around how these parallel tournaments pan out after tonight's games. Assuming England wins and Russia loses (football) are the Russian team and England hooligans both eliminated? Do the Russian hooligans then follow the England team during the knockout (excuse pun) phase? This violence seems to be pretty nonsensical otherwise ...

So that's why you Welsh,Scots,and Irish hate us so much....ahhhh right,you were brought up thinking we ruled the world eh ?? mmmmmmm that is news to me,as I've never known us to rule the world,maybe you could be confusing it with being on our island maybe,you know having to obey English law and that,anyway from a football side of things you are probably still hurting at the fact at what happened last Thursday,just a guess,stick to the sport your meant to be good at,but then again they are not very good at that neither at the moment are they.....pffftttt rule the world
You do realise that " English law " has little or no bearing on Scots law? That Scotland and Northern Ireland has totally separate judiciary to England and Wales?

You do realise that " English law " has little or no bearing on Scots law? That Scotland and Northern Ireland has totally separate judiciary to England and Wales?

In all honesty mate,the law does not come into it regarding my comments,it was said to a Welshman,not a Scot,when we are talking about the Scotch,we know you don't like us,and the feelings pretty mutual,so as to bring this up is a bit like Scotland in general,pretty irrelevant :)

In all honesty mate,the law does not come into it regarding my comments,it was said to a Welshman,not a Scot,when we are talking about the Scotch,we know you don't like us,and the feelings pretty mutual,so as to bring this up is a bit like Scotland in general,pretty irrelevant :)
I only talk about the Scotch if I have a "wee dram" in front of me. Apparently, the term is Scottish for those north of Hadrian's Wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.