Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a ganders through lunch.

Guy on RAWK reckons he's done to Liverpool.

I have just looked at their thread and to be honest all he said was he has heard from a friend of a friend that this has been done hardly something from the horses mouth. Lets see what develops I am sure City will have all sorts of contingency plans in place

Are we definitely interested in him? or is this based on the Sunday People article? I just don't see how Liverpool could compete if we are. I sit next to two scousers at work and both say the same thing.

Are we definitely interested in him? or is this based on the Sunday People article? I just don't see how Liverpool could compete if we are. I sit next to two scousers at work and both say the same thing.
We do need a world class CB in this window - is it VVD? I don't know. Makes some sense if it is. But maybe we have another target in mind. Even @SammyGoal isn't sure - and SammyGoal seems to have excellent contacts within City.

And if not VVD - then who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.