Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do need a world class CB in this window - is it VVD? I don't know. Makes some sense if it is. But maybe we have another target in mind. Even @SammyGoal isn't sure - and SammyGoal seems to have excellent contacts within City.

And if not VVD - then who?

Sam Lee (ie, SammyGoal) did say that we are interested in Van Dijk, but he never went as far as to suggest we had put in a bid. When pressed, the most he's said is "the interest is there", but it's the Sunday People/Mirror who have vomited out the £60m and 200k per week figures.

The only other CB Sam has said we are interested in is Bonucci, though.

The same place everyone else is reading it then,on a Liverpool message board.

Cheers.

believe what you want mate, I don't really care ;-)
I've been around this board for too long to give a rats ;-)

And no it wasn't RAWK, its a guy I know who works at LFC. Don't want to say who/which department for obvious reasons.

If weren't to buy a top quality centre back this summer Txiki needs putting on a plane back to Barcelona

Relax, Pep has stated multiple times we are getting a CB. If we aren't getting VVD it's because we don't want him. That's not arrogance, it's reality.

I'd hold fire for now though, a lot of chatter based on silly sources like Twitter's own bullshitter extraordinaire Indykaila. Maybe it's true, maybe not, but let's not rush to declare it done and dusted just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.