Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this myth VVD come from, seriously?

We spent £50m on Stones last year, and VVD isn't fit to wipe his backside.

And it's even more of an insult he is being mentioned as the only alternative to someone like a Bonucci.

I'd even take that coward Boateng back ahead of VV

To me its more about who is available. Lets be honest here Bonnuci is probably not going to be made available and is 30 years old. Laporte wont happen because of last year, Hernandez because of Athletico ban? We really do need a CB so who do we go for?

tolmie's hairdoo has a very good point but I am thinking more that van Dijk would take less time to bed (even if he has come back from a season ending injury). As always things will work out for the best in the end.

If their reliable guys say it's done wouldn't it mean that Liverpool have agreed to pay the amount asked? The reason I say this is so that we don't fail to scrutinize their ITK status should this move fail. Just like everyone else I'm assuming that 'it's done' is not a mere show of intent by Pool to meet the player's valuation...I guess I'm bitter I need to relax☺
Starting to sound like our name was used yesterday to squeeze the maximum from dippers.

Choosing Bonucci would be a big mistake, I start losing hope for next season

Now thats an overreaction

If we lose Mendy, walker, ederson (nailed on for ederson) then id start losing hope. As they are by FAR the most important signings.

Don't all start slating the £60m fee, you'd all be saying he's worth every penny if it was us paying it

No way in hell

We over paid for stones, mangala, otemendi

Kdb sterling about right

Jesus sane and Bernardo all look like bargins.

People are saying walker is over priced at £40 million !!!
The best rb in the league ffs

Vvd is not worth more then we paid for KDB

Never ever

His injury is serious enough to end many a career.

Plenty never come back the same player.

Maybe City just don't think the huge price is worth the risk.
Sounds like sour grapes to me this mate, he's a fantastic player and can see no reason why he won't come back stronger.

Big blow missing out on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.