Vulnerable as a blue?

i went to rotherham

I have the Agueroooooooooooo commentary moment on my phone as a ring tone. Yesterday, whilst my new dentist was drilling a tooth, my phone rang. The new dentist hears the ring and announces angrily he's a huge rag!
Just wondered if any other blues had been left feeling a little vulnerable when it was revealed they were a blue?

Dennis Laws book signing at the Stretford arndale. First in the queue because I wanted to get a couple of progs signed as well. His 7 goals ones and the back heal. Couple of hundred knuckle dragging middle earthers behind me and BLUEMOON blares out.
Side note. When Denis finished signing them he said thanks for buying his book, i just said up the blues. His face and the muppets near him was a picture.

The day before last seasons derby at Owed Trafford I was having a small benign mole removed from my chest with a local anesthetic at my local GP when the practise nurse who is a big blue starts asking talking about the game, just as the Dr is about to cut into my skin, he starts laughing and informs me he's a rag.

I have the Agueroooooooooooo commentary moment on my phone as a ring tone. Yesterday, whilst my new dentist was drilling a tooth, my phone rang. The new dentist hears the ring and announces angrily he's a huge rag!
Just wondered if any other blues had been left feeling a little vulnerable when it was revealed they were a blue?

That reminds me of one of cinemas greatest scenes, Dustin Hoffman being tortured in a dentist chair in the Marathon Man.

"Is it safe?"

I'll ask you again "Is it safe"?

On a similar note, I once went to the funeral of a guy who was a huge United fan, as were all his (large) family.

The vicar somehow got the wrong end of the stick and said "The great thing about Tom was that he was a life-long Blue. He loved City as I know all his family do too, and went to see them whenever he could. Being a Blue, he was one of the good guys, and will be going to Heaven ... rather than to the 'other place' reserved for those of a Red disposition."

He wouldn't let it go despite the shuffling of feet and looks being exchanged in the congregation ... until a member of the family put his hand up to say "Excuse me. He hated City. He was a lifelong Yoonited supporter, me Dad".

The vicar just gazed around the (unhappy) congregation for a few seconds, checked his notes for the rest of his speech again, took one last look at the congregation, wondering whether to try to undo what he had done ... decided he couldn't, went red, and then just said "Our next hymm is number ...".

Embarrassing. Funny, as a City fan. But really really embarrassing.

I know a bloke who had to go in the wrong end at a Manchester derby and his Bluemoon ringtone went off in the bogs as he was having a slash. He managed to convince people it was his wife's phone and she was a Blue... Quick thinking?!

I had a RAG try flattening me a few times at a game of football because he saw my sky blue sweat band in a warm up.
Once I knew he was a RAG and playing up top against me in Centre defence, I did an Andy Morrison on him. In the pocket? Beyond that!

Like the OP I had the Aguerooooooo moment as my ring tone....

It's gone off a few times in the Bishops Blaize* and no-ones said a word!

*it isn't a United pub on non-match days - contrary to what the Norwegians and Irish might tell you!

Like the OP I had the Aguerooooooo moment as my ring tone....

It's gone off a few times in the Bishops Blaize* and no-ones said a word!

*it isn't a United pub on non-match days - contrary to what the Norwegians and Irish might tell you!

no but its still a shithole 7 days a week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.