W*NKERS IN SANTANDER

I saw no trouble over three days either and the welcome by the locals was great even if they were a bit bemused by the sheer quantity of bearage and singing. On the whole I was really proud of our fans who clearly really "dont give a fuck cos we're all pissed up."
Anyway, I can assure everyone that having witnessed Villa and Leicester fans "On tour" in Spain then, to misquote Cookie " I know what embarrassing looks like.

I too am from Salford T.D. and also live in Spain - that guy was a fookin embarrassment - talked to him a couple of minutes and I thought he was gonna do ME in!! The vast majorty of the rest were excellent and well recieved by the locals and praised in the Santander press on Friday

Tommy...one or two knob heads out of 1000 people...lets not go over the top. We had a fantastic time with the locals..look at the pictures, boozing with all kinds of Spaniards. The Spanish had a belting time with us in most bars.I thought 99.9% were a credit to the club. Swapping scarves, badges, even sandwiches in the ground and sharing beers outside. People were almost cheering for Racing to get a 4th goal and go thru. Their fans applauded us and we returned the compliment.

I have to say that I have been pleasantly suprised with the behaviour in all the Euro games and i think we have enhanced our reputation as good , though boisterous supporters across Europe....bar the odd incident. I know the Schalke reaction to City was 100% better than towards PSG and close ties have been formed. Look at the Faroes...we're legends there!

Dont let one or two dickheads get you down.

mike channon´s windmill said:
I too am from Salford T.D. and also live in Spain - that guy was a fookin embarrassment - talked to him a couple of minutes and I thought he was gonna do ME in!! The vast majorty of the rest were excellent and well recieved by the locals and praised in the Santander press on Friday
Thanks mate. No worries. We are still the best fans in the world. We just need to gang up on dickheads as and when they materialise.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Thanks mate. No worries. We are still the best fans in the world. We just need to gang up on dickheads as and when they materialise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.