Wagging School-Playing Truant

If he’s bright I wouldn’t worry too much, it’s all part of growing up. Obviously tell him the error of his ways but leave it at that.
I used to do it regularly, but it was because I found some subjects not challenging enough and getting pissed with my my older mates who were in the 6th Form was considerably more entertaining.
Still got A grades at O Level in all the subjects I used to bunk off from.

Gonna be a grandad soon with that attitude haha
Oh and they'll be living with you, living off you.
We of Dukinfield ilk had a certain looseness to our morals at 15 in the mid eighties my mate, till now i thought it was the same country wide...ooops.

If he’s bright I wouldn’t worry too much, it’s all part of growing up. Obviously tell him the error of his ways but leave it at that.
I used to do it regularly, but it was because I found some subjects not challenging enough and getting pissed with my my older mates who were in the 6th Form was considerably more entertaining.
Still got A grades at O Level in all the subjects I used to bunk off from.
Bright as a button, testing boundaries is part of growing up or at least it used to be, seems i'm a dying breed, Should i be taking him to a commune to howl at wolves to heal his inner urges?

We of Dukinfield ilk had a certain looseness to our morals at 15 in the mid eighties my mate, till now i thought it was the same country wide...ooops.
I was made a Grandma at 38 by my son. He's got a decent job as a flat roofer though so stepped up. He was 19 when she was born and still very much a baby himself but I'm very proud of him as he's a great dad. Works his arse off to provide for her

I was made a Grandma at 38 by my son. He's got a decent job as a flat roofer though so stepped up. He was 19 when she was born and still very much a baby himself but I'm very proud of him as he's a great dad. Works his arse off to provide for her
I have worked so hard to make sure my kids are good people first, whatever comes next is up to them but they treat people around them with kindness, even the undeserving. I forgive many things but cruelty for the sake of it is not tolerated.

I'm aware my values are a little different than most and i have been made aware on a number of occasions I play to an ever so slightly but noticeable different beat

Op maybe you should provide them with the opportunity to satisfy their carnal urges without skiving.

Take your wife out for the evening and/or a weekend and leave them to it but come down hard o any absences.

I still fondly remember Friday evenings when I was 16 and my parents would spend the evening at the local club and my girlfriend at the time would come round to "watch a video"

Op maybe you should provide them with the opportunity to satisfy their carnal urges without skiving.

Take your wife out for the evening and/or a weekend and leave them to it but come down hard o any absences.

I still fondly remember Friday evenings when I was 16 and my parents would spend the evening at the local club and my girlfriend at the time would come round to "watch a video"
I'm not a total imbecile. satisfying carnal urges will not be being abetted by me, if he manages to circumvent the rules fair play to him but i wont be making it easy...and to be honest he has been going round to her mothers house every night for 3 months and getting muggins to pick him up at around 11pm. He is a pretty mature lad and knows the dangers.

I discovered today that my son (yr 11) and his girlfriend have been "copping the wag" for about 7 days.

However far from being annoyed at him I found myself with admiring respect.

Absence reporting at the school has been digitalised, parents download the school app amongst a million things is an absence reporting link, negating the need for someone to answer the phone each morning. The app has many uses like keeping track of homework and timetables of lessons, so quite legitimately can be used by students.

It appears that there isn't 2 versions of the app for parent/student and that the absence reporting function can be used by anyone that has downloaded and signed into the app...can you see the flaw yet? The school didn't my son and his bird did and exploited it.

My sons girlfriends parents are a bit miffed, but I refuse to ignore the ingenuity of it and would have done the same thing myself at their age.

Am I a bad role model for him?

His girlfriend is 15 so talk of back doors and pic requests is a no-no you fuckin pervs ;)
He’s 11 and she’s 15….

Edit just seen other posts clearing this up. Was getting a big kudos from me at one point.

Ingenious tell him anyway.

I'm not a total imbecile. satisfying carnal urges will not be being abetted by me, if he manages to circumvent the rules fair play to him but i wont be making it easy...and to be honest he has been going round to her mothers house every night for 3 months and getting muggins to pick him up at around 11pm. He is a pretty mature lad and knows the dangers.
Good. Those MILFS can be tempting…

He’s 11 and she’s 15….

Edit just seen other posts clearing this up. Was getting a big kudos from me at one point.

Ingenious tell him anyway.
Well he is uncertain what he wants to do at college when he leaves and should get reasonable grades if the predicted are accurate.

I shall be urging him to look at coding or it security if it was his idea, spotting vulnerabilities and exploiting them can be a pretty lucrative transferable skill. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.