Warm weather training in Abu Dhabi

Not much sun here at the moment so don't really see the point of it. Only for that reason though.

A PR Drive under the guise of "Warm weather training"

Expect pictures of Zabba in full UAE clothing shaking a sponsors hand and another FFP busting sponsorship deal. Pep playing football with some local kids and Sergio in full kit on top of one of their big fook off Skyscrapers. Very little training will be done. I hope the rest in that respect is beneficial.

A PR Drive under the guise of "Warm weather training"

Expect pictures of Zabba in full UAE clothing shaking a sponsors hand and another FFP busting sponsorship deal. Pep playing football with some local kids and Sergio in full kit on top of one of their big fook off Skyscrapers. Very little training will be done. I hope the rest in that respect is beneficial.

Back in 2001 I managed to get a cheap deal on a very good hotel in Tenerife. Was surprised when we arrived to find that Chelsea's team were staying there. Their routine was to go off training every morning then spend the afternoon around the pool. They all seemed very relaxed, even Denis Wise.It looked as if they were enjoying it.

Back in 2001 I managed to get a cheap deal on a very good hotel in Tenerife. Was surprised when we arrived to find that Chelsea's team were staying there. Their routine was to go off training every morning then spend the afternoon around the pool. They all seemed very relaxed, even Denis Wise.It looked as if they were enjoying it.
If it's good for bonding, it's good enough for me.

So that's the Abu Dhabi supporters club meeting the players.
Meanwhile in the U.K. it's been years since our last current player visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.