Warning if you're planning on travelling to PSG

English fans will always be treated like this in Europe. Whether we've a reputation or not, the Parisian police will want any excuse to batter us. It's a real shame everyone gets tarnished with the same brush in Europe though. The military style policing and security might have something to do with terrorism threats though.

Perhaps, I’m being too picky, but as the game’s only a fortnight away, is it too much to expect City to put the tickets on sale, or at least explain the reasoning behind the delay?

Or do they think that Paris is in the Lake District?

With recent events I can understand a bit of extra yet unconvinient surveillance. Hell I need to accept every bloody check up at airports all the time, the worst being when entering or leaving the UK. Btw, a few check ups won't spoil my day. And if City happens to beat PSG or get a great result (i.e. worldwonder 8), I'm sure I will even fondly remember getting in and out of the stadium.

Perhaps, I’m being too picky, but as the game’s only a fortnight away, is it too much to expect City to put the tickets on sale, or at least explain the reasoning behind the delay?

Or do they think that Paris is in the Lake District?

I'm waiting for them to announce that because of the current situation in central Europe, it has been agreed between UEFA, PSG and City that no travelling city fans will be allowed to attend the match in Paris

I've been checking the PSG website most days as I speak reasonable French; today on my daily visit, it appears they've started they've released the info to home supporters. Ours can't be soon off.

I've been checking the PSG website most days as I speak reasonable French; today on my daily visit, it appears they've started they've released the info to home supporters. Ours can't be soon off.

There's surely a french speaker on here to translate for you?

There's surely a french speaker on here to translate for you?
Sorry, they have gone on sale. In the past you could go straight on the ticket office and look at tickets for games like Nice (reasonably priced actually ;) ) and it told you that details for the Manchester City match hadn't been announced. I check today and you are put in a queue to get into the online ticket shop and then the City game is open to purchase.

So any blues willing to take the risk, get a move on!

Just checked PSG website and they're still telling people to check back regularly for when there is news of tickets on sale for home leg as they're not on sale yet. They do have tickets on sale for game at our place though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.