Warning if you're planning on travelling to PSG

Took the money for the home leg before we all quit the CL cup scheme, if it all goes pear shaped in PARIS!

I'm waiting for them to announce that because of the current situation in central Europe, it has been agreed between UEFA, PSG and City that no travelling city fans will be allowed to attend the match in Paris
Call me deluded, but I wonder whether the delay is caused by the clubs / UEFA arguing over who will refund our travel costs if they exclude us

To confirm - does this security mean that I will not be able to attend if my ticket is in another's name, even if I collect it in Paris with my passport?

To confirm - does this security mean that I will not be able to attend if my ticket is in another's name, even if I collect it in Paris with my passport?

if the name on the ticket doesn't match the passport the ticket will not be handed over. same as in Kiev.

if the name on the ticket doesn't match the passport the ticket will not be handed over. same as in Kiev.
Reminds me of the Moscow debacle a couple of years ago,had flights,hotel and visa paid for,couldn't get any response from club no news on media,and in the end decided not to go,this time everything booked, but still going over even if we can't get a ticket.

Reminds me of the Moscow debacle a couple of years ago,had flights,hotel and visa paid for,couldn't get any response from club no news on media,and in the end decided not to go,this time everything booked, but still going over even if we can't get a ticket.
we went to Moscow and watched it in a bar lol. sounds daft but love Moscow too much to not go :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.