Warnock

It would be a sad day for football if Colin is managing in the Prem next season. And what of Club Shop Man at 'Boro? They might make the play-offs. Fucking Pulis and Colin together in the Prem...makes me shudder.

Yeah, I saw it. He must have screamed "F... OFF" about 6 times at that manager. He should be sanctioned.
In the interview after, Nuno apologised profusely for over celebrating, what was in effect a championship winning victory, with Cardiff missing two penalties in injury time, who could blame him?
So fathead comes on, refuses to accept any apology, refuses to even see him, and then has the gall to say he has no class after screaming all those obscenities. Feckin' hypocritical dinosaur.

Yeah, because if the boot was on the other foot, I’m sure Colin wouldn’t have celebrated.

(Colin) Wanker!

A mate of mine used to do a bit of reffing, quite a decent standard

He was running the line at an Oldham reserve game a few years ago when warnock was their manager

He told me that they were in the dressing room at half time when warnock came flying in after kicking the door off it’s hinges. Ranting and screaming about some decision

The guy is a prick

I heard someone say that Colin was two faced. Surely not, he would not wear the one that he does otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.