Warnock

What pisses me off is that he keeps on banging on about foreign managers have to behave in a certain way in England. Like expecting to be fouled when you’re through on goal, shaking hands immediately after the full time whistle. Yet shouting “fuck off” to another manager with a camera in your face - is that the English way ?

Did anyone see his smacked -arse face after Wolves scored? Absolutely hilarious. Loath the twat with a passion myself.

Did anyone see his smacked -arse face after Wolves scored? Absolutely hilarious. Loath the twat with a passion myself.
Same here. I really can't stand the bloke. I know it may be heresy, but I hate him more now than I ever hated GPC. He's a dinosaur, who's still stuck in the 1980s tactics wise. I still recall his comments after Cardiff tried to kick us off the park earlier this season. When he rocked up at Leeds, that was a match made in heaven hell.

Same here. I really can't stand the bloke. I know it may be heresy, but I hate him more now than I ever hated GPC. He's a dinosaur, who's still stuck in the 1980s tactics wise. I still recall his comments after Cardiff tried to kick us off the park earlier this season. When he rocked up at Leeds, that was a match made in heaven hell.
Nowt wrong with Leeds that a thermo-nuclear device wouldn't put right.

latest

be more than happy for him and Cardiff to drop into the play-offs - love to see Fulham and Villa come up with Wolves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.