Was the ball over the line?

When viewed, the one and only time, on Sky from the stand camera which looks straight down the line, the ball was not Completely over the line. If that was a goal line technology decision the goal would not have stood. The point is that they have a camera which shows the incident from the correct angle down the line and they never repeated the showing, not once, because it isn't 100% over. I hope someone has the recording and knows how to post the shot on here.
I'm all for karma and fuck them or who gives a shit but the post is about why have Sky chosen not to repeat that angle and hijack Pellers with the other footage in which it looks completely out.

I saw it go past the line in real time and expected it to be ruled out, but never was. Didn't need a replay to see it was over so no idea what the OP is saying.

I'm the same, you could tell by the speed at which it rolled toward the line he would not get it, I thought that's out but credit to sterling for getting to it so quickly to create the element if doubt. I thinks it's a cm out and when it's that close you can't blame the linesman, unless you are a TV company trying to stir up a story!

you have to be 100% ball was out not to give it so the ref and the official was spot on only after sky did there crap and 17 clips after they said it was out you can not stop the game for that long to say it was out so well played ref and the official

That's for the penalty decision we didn't get the other week. Get the fuck in there!

you have to be 100% ball was out not to give it so the ref and the official was spot on only after sky did there crap and 17 clips after they said it was out you can not stop the game for that long to say it was out so well played ref and the official

the linesman wouldn't have seen it from the other side where he was. Dont know if he was in-line with the ball (doubt it) but even if he was, he'd have to see throught 2 posts and keeper. Dont blame the linesman. Cant blame the ref either as Stones would be blocking the view of the ball ... just one of the close things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.