Was the ball over the line?

1194797269.jpg
Beautiful! I like what youve done with it. A post modern slant on a contemporary masterpiece. Bravo sir

Anyone who thinks that stayed in is barmy. Not a muffin chance that was in.

Haha! I could see it was out from the third tier at the opposite side of the ground! I didn't even know who scored at first because I put my head in my hands thinking it was a chance gone!

It was out and im glad as its about fucking time we got the rub of the green.

At some angles it looked more out than the carpark at Asda. At other angles not all of the ball looks over the line and I can understand the lino not flagging, but I wouldn't put it past the cnuts at SSNakesTV to alter the graphic after the event to show it completely over the line. BT did this with an offside we got at Tottenham last season. They clearly moved Zabaleta to play someone onside when Zab was clearly not where they put him.

Anyone who thinks that stayed in is barmy. Not a muffin chance that was in.

I thought it was out too, but to be fair there's only the width of a gnat's cock in it either way, so it was hardly cut and dried.

Good decision IMO :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.