Was the ball over the line?

I saw the game and have now looked on several websites. My first thoughts have thus been confirmed by a myriad of sources. City won 3-1 so the second goal must have stood. That means the referee and his assistants saw nothing wrong with that goal so, in their opinion, it didn't go out.
As a cricket umpire once said, when a batsman claimed he should not have been given out; "look in the paper in the morning".

When viewed, the one and only time, on Sky from the stand camera which looks straight down the line, the ball was not Completely over the line. If that was a goal line technology decision the goal would not have stood. The point is that they have a camera which shows the incident from the correct angle down the line and they never repeated the showing, not once, because it isn't 100% over. I hope someone has the recording and knows how to post the shot on here.
I'm all for karma and fuck them or who gives a shit but the post is about why have Sky chosen not to repeat that angle and hijack Pellers with the other footage in which it looks completely out.
Absolutely correct, the majority of posters on this thread are gullible to the point of resembling a flock of fulmars.

A football is 4.325" further away from the line at the bottom and top of the football than it is is in the centre. The maximum strip of green visible in Sky views is pretty close to that distance. I think it's out but if it is it's only just out if it is - and it will be interesting to see that line camera angle again.

proof that it was indeed in ..........

CZw8CMqWQAE2UCm.jpg

Jesus, the ball was out. The best angle for showing that to be the case is the one they kept using not the angle you are referring to as that wasn't as clear. It's not an agenda for crying out loud.

Put me in the wish it was out by more possy.

will they show foul on sergio before everton's goal?

Just watched the highlights on Channel 5, and although they showed the foul and Pellers commented on it in his interview, not one mention was made of it in the analysis by Kelly Cates and Stuart Pearce.

What a fucking surprise!

There is nothing that has proven a micron or so of the ball wasn't hovering over part of the line, a lot of fuss about nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.