Watford (a) post-match

on that soccer Saturday they have the prediction game,one woman got 5 correct scores and guessed correctly that we would win but got the score wrong,think you can win 250k or something like that,also about 1300 people guessed the correct score for us :)

I think what is interesting is that Pep is beginning to play the same system he installed at Barca. Two attacking wing backs, one center back that pushes the ball from the back (Pique/Stones), another one that cleans up the mess (Mascherano/Otamendi), a 6 that plays in front of the defense (Busquets/Fernandinho), two playmakers in front of him running the show (Xavi/de Bruyne and Iniesta/Silva) and 3 strikers.
I think the key is how de Bruyne and David have gotten used to their new position, a position they had never played at before.

I think what is interesting is that Pep is beginning to play the same system he installed at Barca. Two attacking wing backs, one center back that pushes the ball from the back (Pique/Stones), another one that cleans up the mess (Mascherano/Otamendi), a 6 that plays in front of the defense (Busquets/Fernandinho), two playmakers in front of him running the show (Xavi/de Bruyne and Iniesta/Silva) and 3 strikers.
I think the key is how de Bruyne and David have gotten used to their new position, a position they had never played at before.

Agree with much of that, although to be fair Stones probably "cleans up the mess" of Otamendi more than the other way round!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.