Watford (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it absolute madness anyone would not start KDB in this form, I really don't see that happening. If he needs a rest then start him and take him off, much better to fire early out of the blocks with the best side.

This will be a tough game, would you rest KDB against any of the other top 6 away from home?
It would depend on the sports science, because he has put in some superhuman performances recently and a fatigue injury for him at this point would be devastating. The games are coming thick and fast and Pep is playing with the same 17 players, so rotation is vital, even if it is the POTY so far!

It would depend on the sports science, because he has put in some superhuman performances recently and a fatigue injury for him at this point would be devastating. The games are coming thick and fast and Pep is playing with the same 17 players, so rotation is vital, even if it is the POTY so far!
west brom in the cup is the game to rest not one of the form sides in the prem

---------------Ederson
Walker-Stones-Otamendi-Mendy
------------Fernandinho------------
-------D.Silva------DeBruyne------
Jesus-------Aguero-------Sane----

west brom in the cup is the game to rest not one of the form sides in the prem
In my previous post, you will see I put him in my starting line up. What I stated was that it should all boil down to the sport science between now and Saturday. Who recovers well, who is still knackered, who is carrying a knock, who has a twinge, whose details and bloodwork look like they need a break.

I'm with you, this is a BIG game!

Away games in the league after away games in the Champions League can be awkward. Stay focused City

443 please Pep

..............Ederson
Walker Kompany Otamendi Mendy
....Silva Fernandinho DeBruyne
.......Aguero Stones Jesus

Most of the pundits reckon you cannot win the PL playing like we do, with little pragmatism in our gung ho, we can outscore you style.
I guess this game will be the first test of this belief. We put 5 past them towards the end of last year. I Don't expect it will be that easy this time and they've started well. Be an interesting game. Wonder if they'll take us on or park the bus?

I don't understand why so many commentators/analysts seem to constantly question our so-called 'shaky' defense. By the expected goals numbers this year we have the best defence in the league and our attack is second to the rags. Hope we play a similar lineup and grab another clean sheet.

443 please Pep

..............Ederson
Walker Kompany Otamendi Mendy
....Silva Fernandinho DeBruyne
.......Aguero Stones Jesus
I can see the logic in this but surely in such case it we should go with 3 at the back and the two wing backs would then be Silva and De Bruyne, firing up the crosses towards' John's head. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.