Watford Away

I think that in 2015-16 Watford away was during the Christmas holidays and again it was difficult to get tickets.
The relatively small allocation (2K instead of the usual 3K) is a big factor. I don't think the allocation has been cut I think it's just low.

That being said it's definitely getting harder to get tickets for away games now.

2015-16 - went to 54/59 games - points went up 2200.
2016-17 - went to 53/56 games - points went up 2180.

Despite my best efforts, I'm falling further behind with each passing year.
I think I'm going to start struggling for London aways, OT, Anfield this season.

Corporates definitely getting ahead of the average fan now. Money talks.

I think I'm going to start struggling for London aways, OT, Anfield this season.

Same here mate
I checked how many points I missed out on for Bournemouth two years ago.
I missed a ticket by 170 points yet this year I missed out by 800 points and I've hardly missed a game between the two fixtures.

Never mind I met two mates on Tuesday in Rotherham who both had tickets for Bournemouth and one has 12000 points the other about 7000. And neither got them from corporate.

Same here mate
I checked how many points I missed out on for Bournemouth two years ago.
I missed a ticket by 170 points yet this year I missed out by 800 points and I've hardly missed a game between the two fixtures.

Never mind I met two mates on Tuesday in Rotherham who both had tickets for Bournemouth and one has 12000 points the other about 7000. And neither got them from corporate.

Supporter's club? Expensive ticket site? Friend who is Superbia?

No point in being arsed about it anymore.

Think its obvious who and what the club values. It aint your average season ticket holder thats for sure.

I'll be happy just to get Tottenham, west ham and maybe a few others like Southampton or Leicester this season but it's definitely mine and my wifes last season on platinum.

I think that in 2015-16 Watford away was during the Christmas holidays and again it was difficult to get tickets.
The relatively small allocation (2K instead of the usual 3K) is a big factor. I don't think the allocation has been cut I think it's just low.

That being said it's definitely getting harder to get tickets for away games now.

2015-16 - went to 54/59 games - points went up 2200.
2016-17 - went to 53/56 games - points went up 2180.

Mine usually go up between 1500 to 1600 a season had no problem for Watford away last season should get one this year but next season who knows,smaller allocations don't help Watfords a pretty tiny ground.

At 7500 points looks like away days for me will be restricted to cup games this season :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.