Watford (H) - Sat 23rd April, 15:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 tickets ordered and in my google pay folder, her who should be obeyed has gone to 6 matches this season which is a massive upgrade from the sum total of 0 matches in the previous 21 years.

Watched a couple of watford games recently, if we don't win this one and win it easily then not sure we deserve the title. These are shite.

I'd be weary of going too weak. we have 9 games total if all goes well. Front 3 total rotation - Grealish, Jesus and Sterling come in. Hard to say with the midfield. I'd prefer to get the lead and make subs

--------------Ederson
Cancelo---Dias---Laporte---Zinchenko
---------------Rodri
------Bernardo------KDB
Jesus---------Sterling-------Grealish

Get the midfield off after we've got a decent lead.

I wish we could play Cancelo left back, I think he's better there but without Walker or Stones it's not really possible, unless he picks a youth player.

La Liga taking care of their CL teams, flying the flag for Spain, just like the Premier League does for the top British teams!

Oh wait…!!!
NUMPTIES!!!
To be fair, hasn’t seemed to stop English teams in the CL recently.

Give de Bruyne a break for this one
No?
Too risky?
Where would we have been at FT last night if he'd been rested in that game. It's games against the 'nearly dead men' that worry me more than most. We need the strongest team regardless of Real Madrid. We need three points on the board when every specimen close to the Redshite wake up on Sunday morning. C'mon Everton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.