Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Watford (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunne got sent off after 15 mins in that game.

Yes, hence the light touch the rest of the match. I am sure you saw the many examples of players pulling out of 60/40 and 50/50 tackles even before his sending off. Dunne's red was off script.

My post was meant to say "yellows and reds". I've edited for clarity.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack the thread—for what it's worth, I think this last match will be a "boring" 2-0 win for us.

Last edited:
Watford just announced it will be their managers last game, he's stepping down

We could give these a proper dry bumming

Will be interesting to see how the Watford players react to Walter's sacking.

Could be tricky or could be 0-6

I can't see them giving a shit. To be honest had they pulled their finger out for him before, they wouldn't have lost their last 5 games.

Players with nothing to play for are on holiday from Monday. I can't see them busting too much of a gut. It's always a slight drop off but a 5% drop off at this level is a lot.

It was a bit disappointing that we conceded at all last night given the efforts of West Brom.

Don't think this will be that easy. Last game of season in front of home fans!
Gutted we let one in last night and we should of got a couple more then at least 4th would have been guaranteed.

Our players are better than theirs by a distance. We have something to play for so will put in 25% more effort than theirs. They are in worse form than any other team in the league, they have injuries and suspensions and no manager

I honestly see us putting 4 or 5 past them

It won't be the walk in the park that everyone predicts but if we score an early or two we will see the job out no worries. Pick the strongest team available which, for me, would be the same as last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.