We’re bombing Syria

Thanks for clearly confirming your admiration of Assad. No surprise to me.
Quite a few People admired him a couple of years back he was a house guest of our Queen and is still a very good friend of Tony Blair. His only crime is he will not bend the knee to the Saudi's and their US friends.

You really are a weapons grade cockwomble.
You are just ignorant to the facts and have your head firmly buried in the sand.

How can anyone support this nonsense again after the Iraq debacle do you people not think at all?

Quite a few People admired him a couple of years back he was a house guest of our Queen and is still a very good friend of Tony Blair. His only crime is he will not bend the knee to the Saudi's and their US friends.

... and that he attacks his own citizens with chemical weapons.

You are just ignorant to the facts and have your head firmly buried in the sand.
You wouldn’t know a fact if it slapped you in the face. How you’ve not been thread banned or banned in general for trolling I have no idea.

... and that he attacks his own citizens with chemical weapons.
Which we know now never actually happened and if he did what does that have to do with us why should we intervene shouldn't that be left to the larger Arabic nations?

How Many times has the West dropped chemical weapons on people including two nuclear bombs has that been forgotten?

You wouldn’t know a fact if it slapped you in the face. How you’ve not been thread banned or banned in general for trolling I have no idea.
Sadly in this day and age anyone who speaks the truth is usually removed leaving only the sheep to collude in their own illusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.