"We are all Champions" - Pep's speech to staff & players

After watching the video, I am so highly impressed with not only his coaching acumen, but also his depth of character. We, as a club, should be proud of him not only as a manager of our football club, but as a manager of our expectations and realities. Thanks Pep, from the bottom of my heart.

He's just got summat about him.
I don't know what it is.
It's a kind of intense, honourable, honesty.
Family, that's what it is!

If he wasn’t a football manager, he would be considered “different” by all who know him. When I watch him, and listen to how he talks, he absolutely seems like he is “on the spectrum.”

The spectrum of brilliance, for one!

Almost sounded like a fairwell speech. I sincerely hope he doesn’t have any plans to leave soon.

Before he came, I posted a pic of him hugging one of his Bayern players on here, got hammered for it from a couple of guys or 7, but that's exactly what he brings... All those players would do anything for him. I think tactics and formations and styles are not the main reasons we're so good and consistent. Real proper team

I was guilty. I suspected that was all part of the 'Pep Guardiola Show' - and that the same, but different to Mourinho, it had to be about him at the end of the day. I was wrong. So, so very wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.