We now need to sign a big name more than ever...

It is not embarassing at all! The eto'o thing has been great. The only time I cringed was over ronaldinho when we seemed desperate but that was the old owner. On kaka only the bottle comment was annoying. Frankly the embarassment mainly comes from bluemooners getting into a lather not the real world.

We need the right people big or little name!

i dont think the eto deal is dead,allthough cook said it is,i think somthing will happen over the weekend.they have said they want to keep our deals low key and maybe thats what there trying to do.tevez will come once the third party thing is sorted by the F A.

t j h blue manc said:
i dont think the eto deal is dead,allthough cook said it is,i think somthing will happen over the weekend.they have said they want to keep our deals low key and maybe thats what there trying to do.tevez will come once the third party thing is sorted by the F A.
agree

Cobwebcat said:
We need 2 central defenders a left back and two strikers. We also need to get rid of 10 players. Leaving a manageable squad of 25.

A bit to do yet before top 6 a good bet.

I don't think we need a left back to replace Bridge just one to compete with. However, if we get Lescott i would of thought he would cover for Bridge when he's not available. Bridge's problem was he always ended up having to defend against 2 players down our left flank, due to having no left footed players in our squad who is capable of tracking back and getting a challenge in, now we have Gareth Barry i some how don't think we shall have that problem now.

Thing is have we got plan B sufficiently tied up to be able to close a deal quickly and not faff about again for another 2 weeks - you would think so!

chedleeblue said:
t j h blue manc said:
agree

i hope you are right but i think we have missed out on eto'o now...i think we have been too hastey in pulling out (though obviously I and noone else is privy to exactly why we have pulled out)....it wold be interesting to know if anyone from the club actally ever spoke to eto'o....according to the ITK's on here we have but if that is true and talks were positive why pull out...why not wait.....

EVERYBODY WHO AGREES WITH THIS THREAD IS THE CURRENT PROBLEM WITH THE CLUB, THE FANS, AND THIS SITE.

Are you guys fucking insane? We finished 10th! We have been in Europe twice in about 10 years, and both of those entries were through the back door. We can't even fill our ground on European nights.

We are an attractive proposition for a long looking player, but not for the older (28+) big names right now.

You sound like spoilt children, spitting your dummy out because you can't get that new toy on the TV. We have just signed two excellent players who will improve our squad dramatically, and we are building a hard working squad, based around graft and intelligence. We have more players to come that will fit that mold.

If you want to sign big players a lot, then fuck off to Real Madrid. We are not, and I hope we never become, 'Galacticos'.

I'm going to work on a new system for this forum which, before the post is accepted, will read back to you what you have just written and let you edit it. I predict a 90% drop in some posters activity.

Damocles said:
EVERYBODY WHO AGREES WITH THIS THREAD IS THE CURRENT PROBLEM WITH THE CLUB, THE FANS, AND THIS SITE.

Are you guys fucking insane? We finished 10th! We have been in Europe twice in about 10 years, and both of those entries were through the back door. We can't even fill our ground on European nights.

We are an attractive proposition for a long looking player, but not for the older (28+) big names right now.

You sound like spoilt children, spitting your dummy out because you can't get that new toy on the TV. We have just signed two excellent players who will improve our squad dramatically, and we are building a hard working squad, based around graft and intelligence. We have more players to come that will fit that mold.

If you want to sign big players a lot, then fuck off to Real Madrid. We are not, and I hope we never become, 'Galacticos'.

I'm going to work on a new system for this forum which, before the post is accepted, will read back to you what you have just written and let you edit it. I predict a 90% drop in some posters activity.

Bang on. Pretty much what I said on the previous page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.