Weekend Football Thread 19/3-20/3

Re: Andre Marriner = Spot on!!

anymore than 2sheiks said:
BufordUSABlue said:
I will leave it to fellow blues to see what they think!

Fooking awful tackle and only one player going for the ball and that wasnt the red cnut !!!

Used a lot of luck up today the Shite.......
It's got to run out soon surely. I've never known a team get so many gifted wins in my life. I know people will say it's because of a never say die attacking mentality but bolton missed some howlers today and lose with a goalkeeping blunder with 3 minutes left. This doesn't seem to happen with any other club.

Tin hat time, but Wigan against us at home had a shed load of chances and lost 1-0 to a goalkeeping error. I know it wasn't last minute, but it's just an example of luck we've had this season.

Are they any fans at Goodison Park? You could hear a pin drop in Stanley Park.

This expert who wants Mourinho to take the helm, does he think Mourinho will just come here and keep our entire squad and everyone will dance around happily and we will win the Champions league?

If he came half of our team would be removed and we'd have to buy en entire new squad. Then it would take twice as long for the team to build chemistry and God knows how long before we win a trophy.

Viva Mancini please.

Re: Andre Marriner = Spot on!!

nozza said:
Tin hat time, but Wigan against us at home had a shed load of chances and lost 1-0 to a goalkeeping error. I know it wasn't last minute, but it's just an example of luck we've had this season.

The silva goal at rags away as well. Arsenal away in the opening 20 minutes. Lescott header that didn't cross the line against Villa(?) Penalty decisions against newcastle. offside decisions at Blackpool. We've had our luck as well this season.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:24 pm --<br /><br />
Joga Bonito said:
This expert who wants Mourinho to take the helm, does he think Mourinho will just come here and keep our entire squad and everyone will dance around happily and we will win the Champions league?

If he came half of our team would be removed and we'd have to buy en entire new squad. Then it would take twice as long for the team to build chemistry and God knows how long before we win a trophy.

Viva Mancini please.

Mancini has an appaling Champions league record. If we want to go places we need a manager like Mourinho, losing at CoMS under him would quite simply not be an option. It wouldn't matter about keeping our entire squad, he'd keep most of it, bring in a few different player and we would be a force to be reckoned with.

Griff93 said:
Andouble said:
poor showing here, fella!

Lmao!
I know it. I knew Utd would struggle today after Europe, and the did, but got just about everything else wrong. Don't care. Arsenal and Spurs disappointed their fans

that horrible filthy scottish red nosed cnut must have sold his sole to the devil for the amount of luck them bastards continually get. it just is not natural. i cant fuckin wait for the guy downstairs to want some payback cos its gonna be sweeeeeeet . sorry guys i snapped then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.