Welcome Bernardo Silva

It's fucking mental how many planes are in the air at any one time.

Scares me to death up there,always has always will,and I've flown loads,bounced back into Manchester through the rain clouds,fucking hate it,it only needs one lapse of concentration from some nugget in a tower and it could be carnage,but I do know they are all utter pro's who are fucking a lot better at their job than I could ever be at mine !

Scares me to death up there,always has always will,and I've flown loads,bounced back into Manchester through the rain clouds,fucking hate it,it only needs one lapse of concentration from some nugget in a tower and it could be carnage,but I do know they are all utter pro's who are fucking a lot better at their job than I could ever be at mine !

Thanks for the compliment mate.

I know, literally shit my pants waiting for a head on collision whenever I'm sat in a plane haha.

Do what I do and have a look at the other passengers, identify the twats and take comfort from the fact that if it crashes they die too.

Do what I do and have a look at the other passengers, identify the twats and take comfort from the fact that if it crashes they die too.
Exactly what I do! Lol. Plus a couple of shots usually calms me down a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.