Welcome Kyle Walker

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 14 Jul 2017.

1. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Football..
    You just know exactly how Glenda will turn....

2. jamesha

jamesha

I thought about Micah too when this signing happened - thought he was going to be our right back for years and that he would be in his prime now (age 29).

Anyway I am pleased with this signing - the fee is a bit steep but on a par with others this season. The player we needed and he should hit the ground running.

At this rate I might have to start giving a f**k about England.

3. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

shark fisherman
    I wouldnt worry too much about that. Now he is a blue he wont be picked too often for England. And Im A-OK with that too

4. Dax777

Dax777

Hold on now. You think Walker will be playing for us at 35 to 37?

I hope not. If he is something has gone really bad with our project. I expect Walker to be at best a backup by the last year of his current 5 year contract when he'll be 32.

5. Dax777

Dax777

He plays like someone who does. Which is fine by me. So long as they are not too many :)

6. Blueknows

Blueknows

No they wont but Im sure many blues are fed up of having to put right all the notrite fans who repeat the media bullshit

7. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Garbage , but let me have Tuesday's lottery numbers , don't mind wasting a quid .

8. almir

almir

media is in full force to put all the pressure of the world on his back just as they were doing with sterling and stones who both had a hard tome to deal with it in their first respective seasons. And tbh watching Walker in those videos yesterday the first thought was - he is scared to shit.

they can handle themselves when we buy from another league, even for big money, but they are fuming when we buy from PL top clubs, specially when those players are some of English best. They just still can't deal with the fact we're there being able to prize the top players from other PL clubs. Hope they live long and suffer a lot.

9. SWP's back

SWP's back

Two things:

One, it's correct

Two, knowing the lottery numbers invloves guessing at something that hasn't happened as opposed to relaying a story that actually has.

Chin up.

10. MCitymaniac

MCitymaniac

We'll see. I'm not certain of anything other than the fact I am going to get behind Walker and pull for him until he's no longer with us. If that's 2 years or 10 years it doesn't matter to me. Also, I agree. I'm certainly not stating he'll be a starter for 7-10 years and I'll accept the hit on my optimism lol.