Welcome to the new forum

Is it possible to have some marking on the individual threads that show you've posted in the thread as per the previous incarnation?

Is anyone else getting a forced redirect on Bluemoon? I get sent to an advert for a game called spritted. I have cleared all cookies and browsing history but to no effect. Seems to have stopped when I logged in.
Me! Driving me mad and usually when in the transfer forum...only way I cud stop it was to log in also which is a bit annoying as I tend to read a lot more than I post...anyone any ideas how to stop this?

Me! Driving me mad and usually when in the transfer forum...only way I cud stop it was to log in also which is a bit annoying as I tend to read a lot more than I post...anyone any ideas how to stop this?
The obvious solution would be to stay logged in, but if not have you tried clearing cache? What platform are you two using?

The obvious solution would be to stay logged in, but if not have you tried clearing cache? What platform are you two using?
I'm going to stay logged in cheers. May even up my post count now out of potential rag numbers!! It's my iPhone I've been using.

Apologies if covered but quoting multiple posts - easy or a pain in the arse? I can only seem to quote one at a time.
Just press "quote" on any and all posts you want, then click "insert quotes" at the bottom of the page and that's it.

If you want to quote just one post, press "reply"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.