"we'll support you ever more"

ell said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You have a right to your opinion no matter how idiotic.
You think its idiotic. Majority of others dont.

majority? don't think so mate. vocal minority perhaps.

i think you'll find the majority are biding their time in relative silence hoping things turn round.

fat boy blue said:
i,m a self confessed happy clapper & my glass is always half full
been going thirty years & good & bad. if starts to become a chore & gets you down to much whats the point in going, sure i moan & hate getting beat, but its my team & what else you going to do, so i look for positives & try to enjoy the day.
we used have lot of black humour & we'll support you ever more no matter what attitude, blind optimism with nothing to back it up whilst taking stick from all sides.
cant put finger on whats changed ,money, all seaters, new style fans but unless its 6.0 you never see any smiles or anyone having a laugh & just enjoying the day out
we need everyone to have the same attitude that we all had in schalke

win or lose on the booze

city til i die

Really good post... Think a lot of us have lost sight of everything and at the end of the day, regardless of personel on and off the pitch we're there for entertainment, for the love of the club and to support our team... I'll be making sure i'll be smiling much more than the last few weeks!

fat boy blue said:
i,m a self confessed happy clapper & my glass is always half full
been going thirty years & good & bad. if starts to become a chore & gets you down to much whats the point in going, sure i moan & hate getting beat, but its my team & what else you going to do, so i look for positives & try to enjoy the day.
we used have lot of black humour & we'll support you ever more no matter what attitude, blind optimism with nothing to back it up whilst taking stick from all sides.
cant put finger on whats changed ,money, all seaters, new style fans but unless its 6.0 you never see any smiles or anyone having a laugh & just enjoying the day out
we need everyone to have the same attitude that we all had in schalke

win or lose on the booze

city til i die

Spot on FBB. Support is what the team needs now. Get behind them, not on their backs. And if we follow Robs suggestion of 'Hughes Out', that will really help get them playing.

Not.

ell said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You have a right to your opinion no matter how idiotic.
You think its idiotic. Majority of others dont.
It might be the majority that want Hughes out but i'm sure most people aren't idiotic enough to start chanting 'HUGHES OUT' as it can only have a negative effect on the team and won't achive anything.

City, City the best team in the land and all the world.

Come on lads we have been in far more worse situations than this FFS
Were on a bad patch, We always get through it, COME ON CITY!

RobsondeSouza said:
Think the next home game song of the day should be...

HUGHES OUT..HUGHES OUT..
There's a time and a place, but it's not now, and advise and ask you to shut up

We’re the only team in Manchester
And proud to have City in our hearts
We’re proud to be blue
The good and bad we’ve been through
And the City will sing ever more

Oh
we’re the only team in Manchester
And proud to have City in our hearts
We’re proud to be blue
The good and bad we’ve been through
And the City will sing ever more

to the tune of he's only a poor little scouser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.