Wembley tickets on open sale

bzekosilva said:
tasker said:
bzekosilva said:
even rags are snapping up our 10 quid blue membership to get tickets cause their allocation has sold out. i read this on a thread before bout some lads rag mate doing it. DISGUSTING!
not true, you have 2 have purchased a ticket before

apparently it counts. with the 25 points n all that the card counts as 1 purchase.
looks like we will have rags in our end then

Ticket For Schalke said:
clowns pockets said:
fathellensbellend said:
i thought we were meant to have a passionate following, in recent years it seems to have got more apathetic, i cannot believe we havnt got 28000 passionate blues who want to go to wembley.
if there was anything at stake it'd be different.
you really the players are gonna go hell for leather in a game like this?
yea right

Well why have the last 5 or 6 averaged over 85000?
probably cos they've involved them lot or London based teams and because it falls after nearly 3 months of boredom,it wouldn't happen any other time of the year.

clowns pockets said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
clowns pockets said:
if there was anything at stake it'd be different.
you really the players are gonna go hell for leather in a game like this?
yea right

probably cos they've involved them lot or London based teams and because it falls after nearly 3 months of boredom,it wouldn't happen any other time of the year.

Pompy sold out, i know they're closer, but we're supposed to be this all mighty fan base.

Im not all that annoyed people have chosen not to go, but if we get too another final, it'll be the same moaning who havent gone for this.

Ticket For Schalke said:
clowns pockets said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Pompy sold out, i know they're closer, but we're supposed to be this all mighty fan base.

Im not all that annoyed people have chosen not to go, but if we get too another final, it'll be the same moaning who havent gone for this.
i don't reckon this will be far off a sell out tbh pal,there's still a week to go

scousemanc said:
I keep trying to buy one on the website. After choosing the seat I press "Buy tickets" and nothing happens. No wonder theres still loads for sale. Am I being stupid?

log out and back in with your membership number and password and it will work I did the same lol

BudtheWeiser said:
scousemanc said:
I keep trying to buy one on the website. After choosing the seat I press "Buy tickets" and nothing happens. No wonder theres still loads for sale. Am I being stupid?

log out and back in with your membership number and password and it will work I did the same lol

Just tried logging out and logging back in and its exactly the same. At least I now know its not just me. Its pretty poor on their behalf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.