Wembley tickets on open sale

bluestu1968 said:
tasker said:
bzekosilva said:
apparently it counts. with the 25 points n all that the card counts as 1 purchase.
looks like we will have rags in our end then

I rang today to get tickets for myself and two friends, whilst I could get a ticket they can't as dont have membership or customer number. However if they went online and purchased a membership then I could get their tickets. This clearly leaves it wide open for rags to do this. Still this means them adding £10 each to our clubs coffers!

Wrong!

I booked my ticket last night whilst my friend who isn't a City supporter but fucking hates "them" with a passion has obviously never bought a ticket for us before. I was able to get him a ticket on the spot as long as he had his basic information like address, date of birth etc....

In the past if I was debating whether to go a game I would have got in the car and drove to the stadium to purchase one.
Now, if this option isn't available then surely Thursday will be the latest to purchase a ticket due to it having to be posted.

Really dont understand the reason for taking the walk up option away this time.

svennis pennis said:
bluestu1968 said:
tasker said:
looks like we will have rags in our end then

I rang today to get tickets for myself and two friends, whilst I could get a ticket they can't as dont have membership or customer number. However if they went online and purchased a membership then I could get their tickets. This clearly leaves it wide open for rags to do this. Still this means them adding £10 each to our clubs coffers!

Wrong!

I booked my ticket last night whilst my friend who isn't a City supporter but fucking hates "them" with a passion has obviously never bought a ticket for us before. I was able to get him a ticket on the spot as long as he had his basic information like address, date of birth etc....

Cheers mate! I will give it another go this morning, but you obviously didn't get the female who wasn't having it any other way than them registering online. Perhaps this would have meant more work for her. I'll let you know.

Trying to get tickets online. Entered the ticket details for each of the family and when I press "buy tickets" the screen blinks and returns to same screen...any help? Thanks

bluestu1968 said:
svennis pennis said:
bluestu1968 said:

Wrong!

Cheers mate! I will give it another go this morning, but you obviously didn't get the female who wasn't having it any other way than them registering online. Perhaps this would have meant more work for her. I'll let you know.
You need a supporter number, and you can get that in 2 minutes on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a>, but I thought you needed a purchase history as well.

Blutony said:
Trying to get tickets online. Entered the ticket details for each of the family and when I press "buy tickets" the screen blinks and returns to same screen...any help? Thanks

Happened to me yesterday. Just try selecting a different block. Also watch out as it doesn't automatically select seats next to each other....if there isn't room that is.

scousemanc said:
I keep trying to buy one on the website. After choosing the seat I press "Buy tickets" and nothing happens. No wonder theres still loads for sale. Am I being stupid?

I had this problem last night and I think it is because the website is not updated quickly enough. When I got through on the phone the seats showing on the website had actually gone.

Blutony said:

I had that, try a different block pal. Might either be sold out for that block or a website glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wouldnt it make sense to allow season ticket holders the option of buying extra tickets for friends, i certainly wouldnt get one for a rag, and i doubt antone else would.

Marvin said:
bluestu1968 said:
svennis pennis said:
Wrong!

You need a supporter number, and you can get that in 2 minutes on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>, but I thought you needed a purchase history as well.

I have just got off the phone 1 hour 10 minutes, and have got the three tickets required! Yippee! However sorry Svenn but you must have got lucky yesterday or your friend was registered without you knowing (closet blue) LOL.
Told the guy in the ticket, what you said and he told me that unless you were registered and had at least 10 points, you couldn't get a ticket. You can register online but this would not give you the 10 points required, but if you purchase a membership you would get 25 points and therefore be entitled.

I still thank you Svenn as because I had my friends details as you said I was able to ask them to check to see if they were registered and it appears that they were members from a few seasons back and had sufficient points, so happy days :-D Wemberleeee!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.