Wembley tickets on open sale

bluestu1968 said:
Marvin said:
bluestu1968 said:
Cheers mate! I will give it another go this morning, but you obviously didn't get the female who wasn't having it any other way than them registering online. Perhaps this would have meant more work for her. I'll let you know.
You need a supporter number, and you can get that in 2 minutes on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>, but I thought you needed a purchase history as well.

I have just got off the phone 1 hour 10 minutes, and have got the three tickets required! Yippee! However sorry Svenn but you must have got lucky yesterday or your friend was registered without you knowing (closet blue) LOL.
Told the guy in the ticket, what you said and he told me that unless you were registered and had at least 10 points, you couldn't get a ticket. You can register online but this would not give you the 10 points required, but if you purchase a membership you would get 25 points and therefore be entitled.

I still thank you Svenn as because I had my friends details as you said I was able to ask them to check to see if they were registered and it appears that they were members from a few seasons back and had sufficient points, so happy days :-D Wemberleeee!!!
Well done mate. 1 hour ten minutes?! Must be some demand. Is the web-site not working? Seems to be plenty of people reporting problems with it.

Marvin said:
bluestu1968 said:
Marvin said:
You need a supporter number, and you can get that in 2 minutes on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>, but I thought you needed a purchase history as well.

I have just got off the phone 1 hour 10 minutes, and have got the three tickets required! Yippee! However sorry Svenn but you must have got lucky yesterday or your friend was registered without you knowing (closet blue) LOL.
Told the guy in the ticket, what you said and he told me that unless you were registered and had at least 10 points, you couldn't get a ticket. You can register online but this would not give you the 10 points required, but if you purchase a membership you would get 25 points and therefore be entitled.

I still thank you Svenn as because I had my friends details as you said I was able to ask them to check to see if they were registered and it appears that they were members from a few seasons back and had sufficient points, so happy days :-D Wemberleeee!!!
Well done mate. 1 hour ten minutes?! Must be some demand. Is the web-site not working? Seems to be plenty of people reporting problems with it.
Cheers mate, didn't use online as didn't know mates membership numbers(or that they had them, doh!), when started the call I was customer 23 I think with estimated time of 38 minutes, and although my caller number kept going down the estimated time only went down by a minute or so even though I had already been on phone 10, 20 mins Lol so I just hope there is now a run on tickets from genuine blues!

Marvin said:
citysix said:
been on the phone for 20mins still cant get through :(
Just another 50 mins to go then!
Lol! seriously though I got onto the caller waiting and was given a number straight away, so unless demand has gone through the roof or all the staff have gone home I don't see why the same shouldn't happen for you. Good luck!

Citizen_Ando said:
Blutony said:
Trying to get tickets online. Entered the ticket details for each of the family and when I press "buy tickets" the screen blinks and returns to same screen...any help? Thanks

Happened to me yesterday. Just try selecting a different block. Also watch out as it doesn't automatically select seats next to each other....if there isn't room that is.
Thank you. Did the trick :)

LittleStan said:
citysix said:

Keep holding. It is great that there is so much demand. I think they will be sold by Monday.

Doubt it. Not when you see how many are available online.

lunaazul said:
LittleStan said:
citysix said:

Keep holding. It is great that there is so much demand. I think they will be sold by Monday.

Doubt it. Not when you see how many are available online.

Online does not seem to be updating as it should, hence people having trouble booking. I got a ticket for my old fella this morning and there seemed to be a lot fewer options than last night, plus the very long waiting times are a clue to the demand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.