Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRuben

I NEED to go! longshot i know but just incase anyone does have any spare could they pm me please

(Still need 1 ticket pm please)

Re: Wembley Spares

In the same boat bud. Coming down from Edinburgh and already booked hotel and flights. Really need a ticket, would be hugely appreciated

Been sorted now :)

DonnyCityLove said:
I NEED to go! longshot i know but just incase anyone does have any spare could they pm me please

Congratulations, your off to wembley!!

Need just the 1! Be very grateful if anyone could help out really want to bring my dad along!!!

Sibrady said:
DonnyCityLove said:

Congratulations, your off to wembley!!

Absoloutely brilliant, can't quite thank you enough

wembley spares

im still after a ticket if anyone has any spares pm me (adults or juniors )
cheers

Really need a ticket for my brother, managed to get myself one yesterday but he didn't have the required points. If I can't get him one I'll have to go on my own. Oh, and for that extra spice to our plight, it's his birthday tomorrow. True story.

Any help much appreciated, cheers blues.

Missed last years home Derby as the missus and i were getting married on Apr17th and we missed out this time so if there are 2 spares going please p.m

A long shot but you never know.Up the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.