Not open for further replies.
Team picks itself.

-----------------Ederson-----------------
Walker------Stones----Otto-----Delph
------------------Ferny------------------
------------KDB----------Silva-----------
Sterling----------------------------Sane
-----------------Aguero-----------------

I would start with Jesus, let him terrorise and run them around for most of the game, then bring on Kun to put them to the sword.

Does anyone know what the trains are like for getting to The Hawthorns from Birmingham Snow Hill on a match day? I'm planning on getting in New Street at 1.30pm from Piccadilly and just need to understand if there is a massive queue at Snow Hill on a match day when travelling to the Hawthorns.
tram - outside front of Grand Central/New Street

I would start with Jesus, let him terrorise and run them around for most of the game, then bring on Kun to put them to the sword.
The slight problem with that is that Kun normally needs about 5 goes before he hits the target. I'd do it the other way around myself, start with Kun and bring Jesus on after an hour, unless we are 5-0 up by then of course.

_____________________Ederson__________________

Walker_______Otamendi______Stones_______Delph

_________________Fernandinho__________________

____Silva_________________________________KDB

Sterling____________Jesus_________________Sane

Love the usual pre match optimism. Got a feeling this will be tougher than some people think for some reason. I'll go withe default requirement of 3pts and no injuries.

I think what kind of game it will be will depend on the first goal(if we come out of the gates flying and get that first goal it makes it far easier for us), a Tony Pulis team at their own ground with their best players fit will be hard to break down if they are on their game. What we don't want is to give away a lead to a Pulis team, we've been better at pushing up as high as we can while being patient enough not to be reckless and leave ourselves exposed too often compared to last season in my book.

I just hope the Wolves performance is out of any shark team players minds who had to play that game, I'm confident that it was down purely to the changes, the system needs the whole team in sync or we can look sloppy and too many of them simply weren't (not blaming them since a lot of them haven't played much). It shows just how good Pep is to me the level of balance we've had in the team this season and we've room to improve on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.