West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Stones, Ederson, Otamendi, Walker, Fernandinho, D. Silva, De Bruyne and Sane are tired after having a week off I will be seriously dissapointed.

Three of them may have come on in extra time against Wolves, but it was what, 30 minutes?

Sterling and Jesus are very young lads and should be able to play three games a week.

At the very least, defensively we should be back to full sharpness.

We will see mate, but we should be OK fitness wise.

I just hope our shooting boots are on this time.
I'm not saying necessarily physical tiredness it could be more mental. Sometimes I think when it becomes too easy we can switch off.

I think the start to the season may bring some complacency but hope I'm very very wrong!

This is the game where we cannot be missing the goal. We are wasteful in front of the net on so many occasions. The baggies will not give us too many chances like last time. I would like to see us win comfortably with no injuries , but Pulis Hackers will be out there today no doubt. The ref needs to be strong.

This is the game where we cannot be missing the goal. We are wasteful in front of the net on so many occasions. The baggies will not give us too many chances like last time. I would like to see us win comfortably with no injuries , but Pulis Hackers will be out there today no doubt. The ref needs to be strong.
You're a season out mate. We have been prolific this season

How many goals have we scored this season??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.