West Brom (a) pre-match thread

West Brom (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although we have won the last 3 the signs are there that we have lost momentum. It’s obvious we wouldn’t have been able to keep up that form but the team just seem to be lacking that extra spark we showed for about an 8 game period.

If we take this game on paper and with our recent record at the hawthorns then we should win but it certainly won’t be a given. West brom are a decent, well organized side. Hopefully the players that were rested and didn’t play most of Tuesday nights game will be energized and we approach this game with the right attitude as we have been doing. A win here could be huge and could put a big distance between us and second. That gap will be a big psychological blow to our rivals. Come on City!

these are strange times indeed: despite winning 2 and drawing 1 of the last 3, it is evident a bit of zip has deserted the play since half time against Napoli. It's inevitable that we wont smash teams to bits week in week out, and we'll probably lose a couple here or there, but it's games like these just when you think the team is slightly off full form, that you want them to settle in and get a good away win. A win at Brom will be a very good win. c'mon blues, 2-1 just like the cup

Right then.... WBA away. They played a strong 11 in the League Cup against us and we beat them, so our first 11 should be fine.
WBA really lack pace and we have in in abundance so my 11 would be:

Ederson

Walker Stones Otamendi Delph

Sterling KDB Fernandinho D.Silva Sane

Jesus

1-3 CITY

Last edited:
Huge 2 games coming up for us in the prem now if we can take maximum points of the baggies and arsenal before the international break that will put us in a great position in the lead upto Christmas. Napoli game for me goes on the back burner rotate for that game and go in strong against arsenal.

Huge 2 games coming up for us in the prem now if we can take maximum points of the baggies and arsenal before the international break that will put us in a great position in the lead upto Christmas. Napoli game for me goes on the back burner rotate for that game and go in strong against arsenal.
I don't think we will down-prioritize Napoli. Fact is we need a result in either Napoli or Donetzk to guarantee qualification to the next stage of CL.

A draw in the united spurs game and a City win including a record breaking goal for Kun would be mint

Although we have won the last 3 the signs are there that we have lost momentum. It’s obvious we wouldn’t have been able to keep up that form but the team just seem to be lacking that extra spark we showed for about an 8 game period.

If we take this game on paper and with our recent record at the hawthorns then we should win but it certainly won’t be a given. West brom are a decent, well organized side. Hopefully the players that were rested and didn’t play most of Tuesday nights game will be energized and we approach this game with the right attitude as we have been doing. A win here could be huge and could put a big distance between us and second. That gap will be a big psychological blow to our rivals. Come on City!
We seemed to lose the total football momentum half an hour in to the Napoli game. If we were 4-0 up at that point, they're done and the unbelievable form continues for a bit longer. That form was never going to last long though, I just hope that no psychological doubts creep in like last season (the "get rid" cries have started from some fans). I personally believe that we'll hit that form again soon, as we all know we're better set up this year. We had a lapse in the second half when we played W Brom in the cup, but then bounced back to form in the second half to Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.